Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in M&A Services for our KPMG Strategy practice.
- Lead working capital engagements including order to cash, procure to pay and supply chain or inventory optimization as well as corporate performance improvement projects from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, generating information or data requests, leading client and target workshops, creating and coordinating final deliverables, and assisting with presentation of results
- Act as the project manager to help ensure successful problem formulation, hypotheses generation, comprehensive analysis in testing hypotheses, and problem resolution
- Provide oversight of highly skilled KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and serve as the primary team interface with various levels of executives and team members
- Lead the team to create value-add insights that tie to the client's strategic and financial ambitions, including identifying the underlying value proposition and challenging the client's near and long term working capital and cash flow management objectives through structured data analyses to identify operational risks, efficiencies, or other opportunities
- Help lead proposal development and other new business development activities by leveraging new and existing relationships with C-level executives across corporate and private equity clients
- Support professional development of KPMG Strategy team staff
- Minimum of five years of experience in a client-facing discipline at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or a boutique firm with a focus on working capital, order to cash, procure to pay, or supply chain or inventory cash flow or operational performance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Experience in at least one of the following consulting areas in working capital: transaction and business due diligence, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess, improve, and redesign business processes and functional organizations with a focus on implementation, including a deep understanding of financial analysis, business strategy, and supply chain optimization
- Deep performance improvement skillset, with the ability to develop strategic insights from analyses of working capital performance, including an understanding of operations and post deal value creation
- Ability to travel at a significant level
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the US with no need for sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.