The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Access Management to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Stamford, Connecticut office.
- Act as performance manager for a team of technical resources, coaching and mentoring team members
- Coordinate incident and request fulfillment for a technical team focused on IAM operations
- Able to work independently and represent Technology Operations on project portfolio initiatives that leverage the IAM platform solution
- Establish a continual service improvement plan and drive internal projects to improve overall IAM platform service; continual service improvements will focus on operational excellence, process and resource efficiency and financial management
- Implement and manage effectiveness of Incident, Service Request, Change and Problem management processes for the service area
- Work very closely with development groups, business liaison teams, operations staff, security group, data center staff and server administration groups on all activities related to application integration and system enhancements
- Minimum five years of professional work experience with 4 years of experience implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions, 3 years of consulting experience, 2 years of experience leading a technical team and 2 years of project management experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Direct experience with the following technologies: Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Access Provisioning, Access Review, Single Sign On, Federation and DataPower
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions; knowledge of enterprise security tools, including identity management, access control, security operations, and management tools
- Experience integrating applications into shared services framework with focus on security access control products, system authentication methodologies, Single Sign On, Role Base Access Control, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Self Service/Self Registration technologies; experience managing enterprise directory implementation and directory services administration, LDAP (Active Directory, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Novell eDirectory, etc); familiarity with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security
- Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work; strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.