HealthSparq has built a community of people that focuses on health care and life. The community has experts who generate content, moderators who drive engagement and tens of thousands of people who share their thoughts and ideas, and look for advice and support.
HealthSparq is focused on making health care easier for people and the community is a key part of what we do.
Who are you?
You’re a high energy, creative and caring person who understands how to get people engaged in an online community. You’ve built programs, generated content, and moderated forums that encourage people to share information, exchange ideas, offer support and interact with others—and consistently return to the community for health and wellness information.
You also understand how to use social media in a B2B world, and can have fun doing it. You know how to leverage content and are creative in the types of content you generate and the way you distribute it.
Lastly, you are excited to be a part of something new and can’t wait to help re-invent health care with a people focus.
What You’ll Do:
• Be the voice of the community inside of HealthSparq and to our clients.
• Own the day to day operations of the community – be the business owner.
• Partner with Product Development to continuously advance the Community product.
• Act as a resource to sales, account managers, customers when they have questions about the community.
• Contribute to marketing and PR efforts as a subject matter expert.
• Oversee the moderators and the community experts, providing them with guidance and helping them to raise their profiles in the community. Escalate issues as needed.
• Create editorial calendars for freelance contributors to further marketing efforts and align with other social media initiatives.
• Review and report on analytics on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
• Find and hire freelance subject matter experts for the community.
• Monitor conversations and step in as needed to further engage members or address complaints and issues.
• Continually look for ways to increase engagement.
• Monitor other forums in the same space and elsewhere and news about online communities to stay on top of current trends.
• Tweet, post to LinkedIn and similar social media sites and partner with Cambia and PR social media teams for maximum impact.
• Blog and post forum discussions in the community.
• Contribute to and help inform content development discussions based on the community and other related topics.
What You’ll Bring:
• 5-8 years’ experience in social media and community management.
• Minimum of two years managing or working in online communities.
• Cool and collected in the face of whatever community throws your way.
• Understanding of community processes.
• Comfortable starting conversations, and ending conversations.
• Respectfully challenge customers, content contributors and peers.
• Comfortable in all aspects of social media.
• High-energy personality and the ability to make a difference.
• Good knowledge of reward, status and gamification strategies.
• Interest in health and wellness a plus.
• Experience working with Jive or other community platforms is a huge plus.
HealthSparq employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.