KPMG clients know our insights and guidance will help them to better understand market dynamics and address the many challenges they face. Improving business performance, turning risk and compliance efforts into opportunities, and creating, enhancing and preserving value are at the core of what we do. Our professionals work with many of the world’s leading organizations enabling them to innovate and expand, leverage IT investments, protect financial assets, manage risk, develop winning strategies and boost market confidence. They can count on our relentless execution to help get the job done right. We are currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Management Consulting practice to join us in our Atlanta, GA office.
- Lead key business development activities in the Healthcare industry related to KPMG’s Transformation Consulting initiatives including targeting key C- level clients, proposing services and closing opportunities
- Drive C-Level growth strategy creation, market development identification and transformation execution for the Healthcare industry
- Oversee client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches and frameworks and helping to ensure timely completion of project deliverables and overall project execution
- Establish value propositions that tie clinical, operational and financial performance metrics and performance improvement opportunities to the C-Suite agenda
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Assist partners with practice administration including resource allocation, career development of staff, and other people management decisions
- Eight years of consulting experience in the Healthcare industry, or a combination of consulting and industry experience, focusing on operations/performance improvement and transformation, including, but not limited to: Quality and margin improvement, workflow redesign, clinical performance improvement, and patient throughput/capacity; Operations transformation (physician operations, workforce productivity, and supply chain/purchased services) and patient experience improvement; Broad skills and experience in strategy execution, project management, and finance and risk management; and Optimizing performance and utilization of supporting and enabling technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, engineering, information technology, operations analysis, healthcare administration, nursing, or a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA or other graduate degree, e.g., MD, PHD, MSN, MPH, is a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare reform and other key industry trends/drivers, such as population health management, demographics, technology required
- Demonstrated ability to direct complex change initiatives including leading project teams and enhancing individual performance
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients in a professional services environment
- Ability to travel at a significant level
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).