KPMG is proud to foster a high-performance culture, one that's defined by having the best people, with the skills and determination to deliver above and beyond. We look for insightful, astute forward-thinking professionals who are also strategic, confident, globally minded and an out-of-the-box thinker. Our KPMG Technology organization conceptualizes, delivers, and supports the technology that our clients, partners and professionals need to succeed. We are driven to reduce risk, enable mobile and productive teams, and identify efficient and effective solutions to meet the demands of our collective clients every day globally and via mobile. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate, UI Designer to join our KPMG Technology Team in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Create consistent user experiences and visual designs on products ranging from websites, to mobile to desktop
- Assist product management and feature teams in defining functional interaction requirements specifications
- Create pixel perfect mock-up / prototype interaction designs, including user interaction models, information architecture, wire frames and screen flows for multiple channels (smart phone + tablet + desktop)
- Work with usability specialists to conduct customer studies of mock-ups, prototypes and existing interfaces; and iterate designs based on usability test results
- Follow the existing brand and UX guidelines, and review/update them with the future needs and trends
- Minimum three years of experience designing and documenting desktop and/or hand-held applications, or large-scale web-based applications, involving detailed design schematics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of all Adobe design tools a must; A professional and personal portfolio of attractive and useful interface design that showcases a breadth of styles and approaches; Online portfolio is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to best design to solve business and user problems; Ability to understand the needs of customers
- Design fundamentals including information design, visual design, industry UI standards for desktop, tablets, smart phones and web-based applications, and ease of use best practices; expert in Adobe Design tools
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192).