At KPMG, we believe our people are our main and most integral resource. The KPMG culture is rooted in our values; our integrity and policy of open and honest communication builds trust and collaboration, while our flexibility and diversity creates a culture in which people share knowledge freely, and bring out the very best in each other. Our business services groups consist of professionals with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We are currently seeking an Associate, to join our Marketing Team in our Melville, NY office.
- Measure and report analytics around volume and success of reviews and workshops to various stakeholders
- On-site management, ownership, and organization of the MarketEDGE Activity Center; including master calendar of reviews, workshops, deep dives and debriefs nationally
- Interface with firm leadership to develop appropriate agenda, preparation, and scheduling of MarketEDGE Opportunity Pursuit Plan and Client Interaction Plan reviews nationally
- Liaison with Events & Meeting and Operations teams on logistics for various MarketEDGE trainings/meetings throughout the year
- Minimum one year of business strategy, marketing, communications, or events planning experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
- Detail oriented and very organized, with good overall communication and writing skills
- Ability to handle competing tasks, projects and deadlines as well as work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.