Sr. Network Architect-Cisco Voice
Responsible for providing systems expertise and guidance in the design and support of production, test, and development of wired and wireless TCP/IP networking environments. Works with management and other technical experts to develop the long-term architectural strategy for Childrens networking systems. Responsible for project planning, estimating, and management of small to medium size projects. Leads other team members in day-to-day activities.
Sr. Network Architect
- Key player in the design and implementation of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues
- Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with our customers.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
- Provide mentoring and support to other staff members
- Expert level of understanding for bandwidth reservation for scheduled video conferences using RSVP protocol as part of providing QoS.
- Strong background with Cisco Unity, Contact Center (UCCX/UCCE), Call Center technologies is an absolute must.
- Design and architect voice, video and videoconferencing infrastructure and integration of voice and videoconference architecture including conversion of legacy Nortel/Avaya to Cisco UC.
- Expert level understanding of design, architecture, implementation and delivery support of our Cisco UCCE Contact Center services and solutions.
- Solid understanding of technologies like Routing, Switching, Wireless, IP telephony, and reporting tools. Must have expertise in Cisco voice and data networking (CCNP, CCVP required), Cisco IP Telephony, and experience with leading Video Conferencing providers such as Tandberg or Polycom and knowledge/experience with Telepresence
· 3 to 5+ years designing, architecting, implementing, installing and configuring complex Cisco IPT solutions with Cisco Unified Call Manager clusters, Cisco Unity Voice Mail, Cisco ICM and CVP
· 1 to 2+ years hands on, multi-site contact center systems integration experience with ACD and IVR solutions, with Cisco UCCE preferred
· SIP, H.323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience is a must
· Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Voice Gateways/Gatekeepers
· Prior support experience of the ICM environment including ACD, PG, IVR PG, and CTIOS
· Prior experience designing, architecting, and administering routers, switches, RAS, TACACS and LAN/WAN [HSRP, Qos, VLAN’s, Bandwidth modeling] and VoIP infrastructures
· Prior project lead experience or team leadership skills required
- College degree in computer related field or equivalent experience
- CCNP, CCVP required. CCIE (Voice or R&S) is a plus
- 6 years experience in developing network communications systems.
- 3 years in supporting Cisco platforms.
- 1 year personnel or project management experience.
Specific knowledge, skills and abilities
- Work effectively in team environment.
- Must be willing to participate in an on-call rotation schedule.